Refinancing your property loan
People refinance their home loans when their loan has expired or more commonly where they want to switch to a better deal or borrow additional funds against their property. The biggest costs in any home loan transaction are usually the mortgage stamp duty, lenders fees and legal fees.
At Click Conveyancing we may be able to help you save money. In certain circumstances a home loan refinance may be exempt from payment of mortgage stamp duty. The solicitors at Click Conveyancing will be able to advise you on the best way to reduce or eliminate mortgage stamp duty by taking advantage of the mortgage duty refinance exemptions available under stamp duty law.
At Click Conveyancing our conveyancing solicitors and paralegals have many years of dedicated experience in refinancing of home loans. We encourage a climate of continual learning and development to keep abreast of changes in the law of property, finance and stamp duty.
Process for refinancing
- Shop around for the best home loan deal
- Once you have found your loan, provide Click Conveyancing with instructions on your refinance
- Liase with you and your lender to ensure that the loan documentation is prepared and signed
- Advise you of any searches that may be required by your lender
- Assist you to meet any requirements imposed on you by your lender
- Assist you to complete and lodge the mortgage duty exemption forms
- Liaise with lender to ensure they are prepared for settlement
- Get a conveyancing quote for refinancing a property
“Thank you SO much Annette!! You’ve been amazing, so helpful and supportive especially when I may have had baby brain! We just got home from the hospital with our second baby to that news so it’s very exciting.”- Michelle
“I have found the whole team very professional and efficient from my first enquiry. All my questions and concerns were addressed extremely well by Pam and the liaison with McGraths Real Estate was impressive.”- Martin
“Thanks a lot for your help, it has been a great experience and we are very happy with the service provided. 5/5! We will definitely be coming back to Kydon Segal in the future should the opportunity arise.”- Fred & Mel
“Thank you very much for being such a pleasure to work with. All the best and if I ever need a conveyancer in the future I would be happy to use you once again.”- Michelle Mairet